36,000.00 a year -How much is that per hour if you work 40 hours a week?
Answer: 40 * 48 (4 weeks annual leave) =1920 hours worked
36000/1920 = 18.75 per hour
If you work the full 52 weeks:
40*52 = 2080
36000/2080 = 17.30 per hour
Just over $17 per hour....
Here is the math...
Most jobs say that a standard work year is 2080 hours.
Divide 36,000 by 2080 and you get about $17.30.
The easy rule of thumb for problems of this sort is to assume 2,000 working hours a year. That makes the math totally trivial -- in this case, $18 an hour. Not exact, but close enough.
36,ooo/52 weeks a year/40 hours a week=17.30769 hr
about $10-13 (maybe a few dollars more)
36,000 / 52 weeks / 40 hours = 17.30
that's about it.
50 weeks times 40 hours = 2000 hours. $36,000 divided by 2000 hours = $18.00 even an hour. not too shaby
- Related Questions and Answers:
- Won small claims award need SSN so the court will garnish his salary, how to get SSN?
- hello i was just wondering if SFI WAS A SCAM?
- "the fundamental economic problems of an economy is the problem of choice" discuss?
- What do you know about OLYMPA Lottery Services?
- Christmas Themes..Business...?
- are you a fan of the mythbusters?
- what are some good ways to work online from home and get an ok pay for it?
- Can y ou help me solve this?