Difference between plant firm and industry ?
Answer: Your hair is hot...it looks like astroturf.
All the three words are interrelated and it is quite difficult to differentiate.
Basically industry refers to a product where as firm means a company engaged in business related to that particular product and plant is a place where the manufacturing of that product takes.
Now an example by which you can understand this better.
Chennai based TVS Motor Co is a well established FIRM in two wheeler INDUSTRY who have their manufactureing PLANT at Hosur inTamil Nadu as well as another PLANT at Mysore in Karnataka.
a firm is a single unit in some business while industry is the collection of the firms doing similar business. for eg raymond is a textile making while the industry is textile industry
- Related Questions and Answers:
- How much money is currently out of circulation in the UK, due to people saving 1p's, 2p's, etc?
- can you cash a personal check that is over 90 days?
- How can I open my own online women's clothing store?
- How to make money online?
- why can customers be mean?
- When is the best time of the year for airline prices!?
- Can your employer garnish your check for a mistake that cost the company money?
- is there such thing as a retracable pen that does not make a clicking sound when clicked?