How much is 30k per hour?
Answer: $30,000 per year divided by 2,080 hours per year = just under $15 per hour. You can get a calculator and figure it out to the penny if you need to.
a LOT of money, but I think you meant 30k/yr translated to an hour.
assuming 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, approximately
roughly $15 per hour
damn, wish i made that much an hour! $30,000.00 OMG!
Round numbers, figure on 2000 hours a year.
$30k translates into $15 per hour.
I don't think anyone gets that much per hour. do you even know what 30k is?
If you mean "What would you have to get paid per hour to make 30k per year?" It would be about $15/hr.
$14.29 a hour
Figuring about 2,000 hours a year, (50 weeks at 40 hrs each) that would be $60,000,000.
$30,000 / 52 weeks in a year / 40 hours per week
The correct answer to your question would be:
(30,000*5days*52weeks*8hours) which translates into 62,400,000.00 per year.
However I too believe you ment 15 dolars per hour.
- Related Questions and Answers:
- I got a small raise at work...should I write my boss a thank-you card?
- what is good career if you speak german as well as english?
- how can u be sure\ confident in an interview. what can u do to secure a position in an interview?
- what type of job can i get with a BS in international business?
- Is work a pain?
- how can you get a job answering peoples questions online?
- What kind of question will they ask in a Store lik SPORTS WORLD or GAP because i have an interview next week?
- Why do the people in my office make comments on what I wear, my hair style, my skin, good or bad they comment?